Have you recently been thinking about reviewing your cleaning arrangements, but aren’t sure whether that is the best move for your business? We understand that this can be a difficult decision to make so we have come up with a checklist of questions that you should ask yourself before switching providers. A handy guide on what to look for in a cleaning company!
Firstly, we always recommend that if you are thinking of jumping ship, you should gather some cleaning quotes from other local cleaning companies. This means that you have something to compare against before you look into the level of service you are currently receiving.
Questions To Ask Yourself
Once you have the quotes in hand so you can see how your current provider compares with the local competition, you then need to analyse the cleaning service you are currently receiving. Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do the hours you are charged reflect the level of service required?
- Do the cleaning times suit the needs of your business?
- Do the cleaning staff undergo regular training?
- If you have ever had a problem with the service, was anyone on hand to help you?
- Do you have a cleaning specification in place?
- Is all Health & Safety training, COSHH and the relevant Risk Assessments in place? Can they provide proof?
- Is your current cleaning company compliant with the Right To Work processes?
- Do you receive regular cleaning audit reports?
- Is the cleaning service consistent and reliable?
Once you have spent time answering those questions, you should very quickly be able to build up a picture of how much value for money you are actually receiving with your current cleaning company.
If you would like more information on the cleaning services that we provide here at Carlton Cleaning, or would like a cleaning quote then please contact us. We hope that you have found this checklist useful if you are struggling to know what to look for in a cleaning company.