Professional Cleaning Company in Lincolnshire
Quality. Safety. Ability. Trust.
Did you know you could have a career in the cleaning industry?
Cleaning is one of the most important roles in any business, in 2020 there were 66,420 cleaning businesses in the UK, up from almost 60,000 in 2016 and is considered a top ten employment industry in the UK.
What training is available in cleaning?
Anyone starting their journey with Carlton Cleaning are assigned a trainer to work with them and go through our in-house training, as well as our Health & Safety induction. Support & training is always available for all of our team, and there are many training courses available for those wanting to take their development to the next level. We are always learning!
- Infection Control
- Health & Safety Training
- NVQ in Cleaning
- Working at Heights – IPAF & PASMA
- Laglar Floor Training
- BICS – British Institute of Cleaning Standards
What skills do you need?
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Attention to detail and pride
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Communication skills
- Work as a team
What are the benefits of working with Carlton Cleaning?
- Uniform is provided
- Regular working hours
- Support and training
- The use of company vehicles (role dependent)
- Additional hours and overtime available
- Flexible working arrangements considered for a happy home work life balance
- A company that cares and is here when you need us
- 4 weekly pay